We are proud of our investment in our community and to provide opportunity for the people who live in the Tampa Bay area.
Involvement with the community is the most gratifying effort of our law firm. Whether it’s delivering compassionate representation to a grieving family in a fatal car accident lawsuit, helping college students pay for their education through our annual scholarship essay contest or giving out Christmas trees, being a good corporate citizen to the members of our community and neighbors means everything to us. We hope our goodwill actions can lead to joy and happiness for everyone.
Click below to view our tree giveaways over the years.
In addition to helping the community through volunteer work and community service, we also aim to assist injured individuals through the entire recovery process – physically, emotionally and financially. Below are several resources we hope help you and your family stay safe, as well as get you started on the path to recovery if you’ve been harmed.
- Tampa General Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital of Tampa, FL
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
- Shriner’s Hospital for Children – Tampa
- Kindred Hospital – Bay Area – Tampa
- Tampa Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Carrollwood
- City of Tampa
- Hillsborough County – Official Site
- Florida 13th Judicial Circuit – Hillsborough County
- Hillsborough County’s Clerk of Circuit Court
- US District Court – Tampa Division
Pro bono help for legal services
Road conditions & gas prices
ADDITIONAL LEGAL RESOURCES
2016 tree giveaway